Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today's Soundtrack

This idea came from a really awful attempt at sleeping (punctuated with some really amusing dreams). Each time I woke up, I found one specific song stuck in my head. I kept track of that as best as I could, and found that it kept going throughout the day. The following aren't necessarily my favourite songs right now, my favourite songs of all time, or even songs I like, but they are all songs that got inexplicably stuck in my head at one point or another today:

Skinny Love - Bon Iver
Lost in the World ft. Bon Iver - Kanye West
Cavanaugh Park - Something Corporate
A.D.H.D. - Kendrick Lamar
In My Life - The Beatles
Glass Table Girls - The Weeknd

It's a pretty short list, but I'm trying to stay true to the criteria. I'm only going to throw songs on here that naturally got stuck in my head, through no planning or efforts of my own. I'll try to add some more in the coming days, if I can.

Let me know what you come up with or if you want any of these thrown on mediafire.

1 comment: