Saturday, March 26, 2011


The back of your head is pretty hot
I guess I like your back, I guess I like your bod
but then you turned around
Oh what we could have been if you always faced in towards the centre of the world away from me,
I bet you have great personality, but I've already got friends a plenty
and I have to tell you their really (pretty) great
but your face didn't get through the gate
This isn't a moral debate, when limits we hit we realize the mould,
can't hold,
anymore then the people to which we've already given parts of our soul
and cool is alright but a weekend hanging on the beach with your friends can't be beat.
Don't be that guy who spreads too little butter on too much toast.
Don't be the bread with too little yeast.

Don't make me feel bad for having a cap
I'm only one person, even a little more than that, sometimes
but I can't be your friend at this point in the game unless your pretty good looking and you want fuck
with me.
I guess. unless your a rocket scientist or a marine biologist, or have a super power or something like that.
But even then you better be more than that.
This is where we're at when we're a limited fact.

1 comment: