Sunday, March 6, 2011

Title Track

I've been disappointed with my effort, recently. Not enough studying, not enough reading, not enough volunteering, not enough sleeping, not enough eating, not enough talking, not enough of this and that, not enough of this. So, beyond the uncooked chicken, the unfinished assignments, the lack of drive, and the slimming possibilities, I'm starting to see other side-effects. My health is like that: I get a cold and my body is sore; I get a headache and throw up. I guess it makes sense that the psyche would work similarly.

So, since I've been struggling with effort, I've decided to try a few things to challenge myself. I'm going to see if I can make challenge a routine. For instance, I'm making playlists an hour on the dot, I'm getting back into casual reading, I'm trying to meet more people, and I'm trying to do more thinking before my actions (so there's less thinking after). In any case, I hope to shake this soon. I'm sure I will, but until then, here's to the crutch!

I can post the songs from one of these playlists if you want. So far there's six, each with a title track that: Conversation 16, God's Gonna Cut You Down, King Night, Man on the Moon (The Anthem), The Joker, and Where To Now. Take your pick. I try to keep the song variety wide while keeping the feeling specific. Keeps me busy.

Anyone feeling like the lousy weather is draining?

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Sorry about the low-effort post. I'm still not there.

5 comments:

  1. King knight please. see you soon please

    ReplyDelete
  2. also according to a lay clinician you could very well have anorexia nervosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's Gonna Cut You Down.

    Take it easy, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto to brent
    only because i introduced that song to you! yaaaa baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you all got vetoed by the fact that those have purchased songs on them that won't download well.

    Man on the Moon it is.

    ReplyDelete