Friday, December 24, 2010

RE: QA#5

On the topic I realize recently it's more important to thank people for taking the time to think of you than the actual gift.

I suck at gifts. I am good at giving my time freely. I don't know if I will give any gifts this year, maybe, but there's so many people, and I really do love them all so much (really not meaning to be cliche) so I don't know I really want to just be with people and hope that is good enough. If it is not, please tell me and I will enter a gifting relationship with you. *<:)

I think the best gift I ever received legit was a invitation to and then participation of my first actually "happy" new years with good friends in the middle of highschool.

...but if you are talking about only "stuff" um, I guess a old school tablehockey set from my aunt. Not air-hockey, but the old use your fingers to flick and twist the five dudes attached to rails, table hockey. For some reason it just brought me a lot of joy. First gift I ever got that I actually wanted a lot and did not have to ask for I guess.

The favorite present I have given someone is, well I usually only give during secret santas. But I did have many gifts from the drama China trip a few of us went on a few years back. I really put some serious thought into who would enjoy what. I never really got to give them to the people they were for; even though some people I feel I can't give the presents to anymore present day (I miss those people... yup...). So! I guess the best gift I ever gave was a gift I was never really able to give.

Also: Christmas Lights
Cliche and cheezy I know. but good, I think.


BY THE WAY: Christmas season car rides are the best.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas season car rides?
    Does this mean when you see the snow on the trees etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. christmas music in dim light with falling snow and white streets. :)

    ReplyDelete