Monday, December 6, 2010

Re: Q&A #3

So i'm actually going to post in here for once...

I couldn't tell you which are my absolute favourite albums, so I'll just share a few of the ones that have been getting me through my work over the past few weeks.

1. Florence and the Machine - Lungs

I had a few songs by her before, but only fairly recently got the whole album. I like.

Fav songs:
- Drumming
- Howl
- Dog Days Are Over


2. Foy Vance - Hope

I've had this album for years, but you know when you re-discover an old album in your collection and listening to it just makes you feel all warm and content and reminiscent? Well that's this album for me. He's been a favourite since I first heard him.

Fav songs:
- Be With Me
- First of July
- Gabriel and the Vegabond
- Indiscriminate Acts of Kindness
- If Only You Could See Yourself Like I See

... basically just the whole thing.


3. James Blunt - Some Kind of Trouble

Don't even laugh, guys.... it's so UPBEAT!

Fav songs:
- Stay the Night
- I'll Be Your Man


Others that I want to include but won't in order to keep it shortish:
- Marc Broussard - Carenco
- Meiko - Meiko
- Joshua Radin - The Rock and the Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment