Friday, December 3, 2010

RE: Q&A Number 3


All right, so I think I've finally got this thing figured out. And by "this thing" I mean the whole mediafire, file-sharing set up. So let's see if this worked.


So, since I live in no-wheresville, my internet is pretty slow. Since it's pretty slow, I didn't get to put up as many songs as I'd have liked, but there comes a certain point where you just say "that's good enough," and walk away.

And since pictures are nice, here you go.Just to reiterate, these songs are from Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds: Live at Radio City (Stay or Leave, So Damn Lucky, Lie in Our Graves), and Dave Matthews Band: Live at Piedmont Park (One Sweet World, Grey Street, Melissa). They should all be up on the mediafire account.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment