Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q&A#5

I love Christmas. I love the sparkling lights, the warmth from the fire place, the comfort of family and giving presents to those who are close to me (and being done exams... let's not forget about that most glorious part).

I'm calling it quits for tonight for studying and as I was packing up my things, I was thinking about things I want to buy for people for Christmas. I like to come up with my own ideas and something that is creative, but it gets so hard sometimes (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE BUYING FOR GUYS... I have 7 to buy for!)

This leads me to my question (s):

What are you giving for Christmas, what has/have been your favourite present(s) received (in case anyone thinks I'm all materialistic, I'd like to exclude the birth of Jesus... that's just a give in) and what has been your most favourite present you have given someone?

My mom and I have a tradition where we watch Charlie Brown Christmas every year. That being said...

No comments:

Post a Comment