Monday, November 29, 2010

Re: Q&A #3

I always find this fun, so let's have at it!


My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Ever since MCR came out with "The Black Parade", I've been a fan of their music. I've always seemed to love concept albums and with "Danger Days", they've found that niche again. If you're up for it, you can read the concept for yourself here. It's just good old rock and roll with that party feel all wrapped up inside of it. I'm loving the whole thing, but a few worth listening to are (other than the two singles already released):
Bulletproof Heart
Party Poison
Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
The Kids from Yesterday


Next:


The Barenaked Ladies - Stunt

A bit of an older album, but I've been listening to it more and more lately. Just gotta love the 'naked ladies! (no pun intended). Few notable songs:
One Week
It's All Been Done
Never Is Enough
Who Needs Sleep?


That's all for now. They are up on mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment